FOEX Indexes Ltd acts as the controller of personal data and is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We use your information for several purposes, discussed herein: to provide services requested by you; to improve our products and services; to inform you about other products and services that may be of interest to you, based on your professional interests and responsibilities.
By using our products and/or services, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, as set out in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes any information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to one or more of our services, or requesting further services. We collect specific information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion we sponsor, and when you report a problem with our site. We may also add data from external sources, such as data collected at face-to-face events.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Purpose of the processing of the personal data
We are collecting and processing your personal data for the purposes of [the management of your client relationship with FOEX Indexes Ltd.]
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To contact you with information about and invitations for products and services - ours and other companies' - directed to your professional interests and responsibilities, unless you prohibit us from doing so.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- For any other purpose that we tell you about when you give us the information.
Any information that we may collect from you will be kept as long as the client relationship and applicable laws require us to do so.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Some of our web sites use Adobe Flash to provide video content, and the Adobe Flash Player has the ability to separately store information about that particular Flash application. We do not associate this Adobe Flash stored information with you as an individual. Please see the Adobe Flash Player Help page for additional information about controlling the settings of the Adobe Flash Player on your computer.
We gather date, time, certain information about a user's browser and system or device configuration and capabilities, navigation history and IP address for all visitors to our web sites. We use this information for our internal security audit log, for trend analysis and system administration and to gather broad information about our audiences and their geographic locations.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Disclosure of your information
We reserve the right to disclose information about you to third parties in certain circumstances: (i) to vendors who work on our behalf; (ii) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; (iii) if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or (iv) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, order of government authority or other justification under applicable law.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have the right of access, after having supplied sufficient search criteria, to the data on you in our personal data file, or to a notice that the file contains no such data, in accordance with applicable law.
In addition, you have the right to request us, if necessary, to rectify, erase or supplement your personal data contained in our file that is erroneous, unnecessary, incomplete or obsolete as regards the purpose of the processing.
Finally, you have also the right to prohibit us to process personal data for purposes of direct advertising, distance selling, other direct marketing, market research, opinion polls, public registers or genealogical research.
You may opt out of our email marketing lists by following the directions at the bottom of our promotional emails. You may also send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with OPT OUT in the subject line. You may update most online registrations by visiting a preference page after you have logged on to the site.
Please note that you may receive email marketing messages from us about other companies' offerings. We do not disclose your contact details to those partners, and we do not sell your data. You have the option of contacting the other company directly if you click on the links within the email. To opt out of our partner marketing programs, you may follow the instructions at the bottom of any email we send you as part of the program.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect personal information against theft, loss, or misuse. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or storage can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information about you and your professional interests, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you submit to us. You remain responsible for protecting your user name and passwords and for the security of information in transit to us over the Internet.
Our products, services, events and offerings are directed to professionals. They are not directed towards children under the age of thirteen.
How to Contact Us
FOEX Indexes Ltd.
Mannerheimintie 40 D 85,
FI-00100 HELSINKI, FINLAND
Phone: +358-9-439 1030 E-Mail: email@example.com Fax: +358-9-439 10340